Wednesday, December 21, 2005

A Requiem for Moochie

You were great while you lasted
Always looking so falsely plastered
You slowly grew from thin to thick
But not really bushy as I had imagined
Some said UGH! and some said AAH!
And I said to hell with you all

I never knew what to do with you
Did I want to be an Uncle or a coo-chee-poo
Why was it so obnoxious to have a moochie
Was the man symbol not even a bit sexy ?

As you lie there in the sink
It really makes me think
Will I regret this step
Am I enjoying this new chikna look
Questions of this kind
Will only be answered with time
Some will say UGH! and some AAH!
And I'll say to hell with you all

2 comments:

  1. let me quote:
    "The more things change, the more they remain the same".
    You are the same iyer i knew with or W/O mucchi . .so it does not matters .its all in your and other's mind

    By the way, why did u cut the mucchi ?!!! .

    ReplyDelete